Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

New Mommy Again

I am a new mommy AGAIN!   He arrived just in time to help me celebrate Mother's Day!

My goal for this pregnancy was a VBAC (vaginal birth after cesarian).   As it seems to turn out with most pregnancies things did not go as planned.

Luckily the result is a beautiful baby boy that is enjoying his time with his family, and made it home just in time for Mother's day.

After an emotional week, we spent Mother's Day with family.  My husband started the day with a yummy breakfast of fresh fruit, and waffles.  During the meal, my daughter (3 and a half years old) presented her gift with a flourish.  She yanked open the sliding glass shades to releal my surprise.   A darling fountain of a little girl and a boy (representing each of them) and flowers.   My hubby did well this year!   : )

No comments:

Post a Comment