Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Midnight Cravings and Foot Massages

What am I doing wrong?   I have not ONCE sent my hubby out in the middle of the night to pick up a crazy snack food treat!   Nor have I gotten a sympathy foot massage.   With my due date looming in the near future, I think I am MORE than due for a pickle and ice cream run, don't you?

Maybe it is because this is my second child that he does not feel the need....

Maybe, just maybe I should set my expectations on a different level.  Either way, this is something that I am going to plan and scheme on for a few days and get back to you!   Hehehe!  : )

Or maybe I will just be happy that I have put him in charge of getting the 3 year old off to bed each night.  

1 comment:

  1. Getting the kid to bed would be an excellent help!

    ReplyDelete